Valor essential oil blend is an oil that I consider to be very special. It’s a powerful tool for massage therapy and other natural health practices, but also wonderful in every day life. It is one of my top 5 “Never Do Without” oils. Have you tried it yet? I LOVE this oil blend. Not only does it smell great but it has so many uses.
Here are a few of my favorite ways to use the amazing Valor essential oil blend.
- Chiropractor in a Bottle – I think this is my favorite way to use Valor oil. Valor balances the body’s energy and emotional side but it also helps the body self correct its spinal alignment. That’s why it is often called “chiropractor in a bottle.”
Here is a quote from D. Gary Young:
“I made an interesting discovery about skeletal alignment with a formula I made called Valor. I made the discovery while applying it to the bottom of a person’s feet. Valor has a very low frequency of 47 Hz, which works with the skeletal frequency of the bones. The bones have an electrical frequency of 45 Hz. These frequencies together allow the muscles and tendons to relax and the bones and vertebrae to move and self-correct the skeletal alignment.”
From Aromatherapy The Essential Beginning (pgs 30 & 31)
Rub 5 or 6 drops on the bottom of your feet along the spine points. They run from the big toe along the inside of both feet.
- Mood Uplift – Valor is a very mood uplifting. When I need a pick me up put a few drops of oil in my hands, then rub them together and inhale. You can wear Valor like perfume. It smells great and it is very balancing emotionally.
- When You Need Courage – One thing about Valor is that it is great to use when you need that extra boost of courage, confidence and self esteem.
- When You Need a Good Night’s Sleep – Rub Valor on the bottom of your feet before bed time. It is very relaxing. It also helps if you have restless legs at night.
- Enhance EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) – Valor is an oil I regularly use when doing EFT. Put a couple drops of Valor on your fingertips and start tapping on the Karate Chop Point. The oil will carry to all the other points as you are tapping. It makes for a very powerful EFT session, especially when you are working on confidence, self-esteem issues or releasing fears.
Many of the negative emotional issues are based in fear. Procrastination is one example. Sometimes we procrastinate because we feel a little fearful about some aspect of the thing we are procrastinating about. Try Valor in your next session of EFT. You’ll find that essential oils really enhance the EFT process.